There are 39 confirmed members. Some statistics:
- Our oldest member is Fennia, which has existed since 1889, and our youngest member is Algebraic Combinatorics, which started in Jan 2018.
- Average number of articles per year ranges from 15 to 300.
- We have members from 4 continents (Asia, Australia, Europe, North/Central America).
- 25 members are from mathematical sciences, 8 from natural sciences, 6 from humanities and social sciences.
- 22 are listed on DOAJ, 24 in Scopus, 27 assign DOIs, 20 have a Wikipedia article.
- Default licences: CC-BY 30, CC-BY-SA 1, CC-BY-NC-ND 2, own licence 6
The next step is to open a member-only discussion forum, where we will solicit input on priorities for supporting members. Recruitment for 2019 will start in late 2018.