Steering committee members serve terms of 2 years and are approved by the current members of the committee. They decide on overall strategy and on membership. The steering committee currently consists of
- Simon Batterbury (Lancaster University, Environment Centre)
- Jean-Sébastien Caux (University of Amsterdam, Physics)
- Mark Costello (University of Auckland, Marine Science)
- Martin Eve (University of London (Birkbeck), English and Humanities)
- Christian Gogolin (Institute of Photonic Sciences, Barcelona)
- Timothy Gowers (University of Cambridge, Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics)
- Hanjo Hamann (Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods)
- Kirsi Pauliina Kallio (University of Tampere, Space and Political Agency Research Group)
- Julian Monge Nájera (University of Costa Rica)
- Barbara Sarnecka (University of California Irvine, Cognitive Sciences)
- Mark C. Wilson (University of Auckland, Computer Science)
- David Wood (Monash University, Mathematical Sciences)
- Dmitri Zaitsev (Trinity College Dublin, Mathematics)
Member journals will have a say on admission of new members via representation on the steering committee. If you wish to self-nominate, please contact us.
Administrative/technical support is provided by Jonathan Klawitter.